Ways you can support the Kenelm Youth Trust
Friends of Kenelm
The purpose of Friends of the Kenelm Youth Trust is:
A member of Friends
Membership is open to anyone who wants to support the work of the Trust by making an annual minimum subscription of £10.00. We would encourage this to be via standing order or direct debit for regular giving. By joining the Friends you are contributing to the long term future of The Trust and ensuring youth ministry and youth work develop and flourish within the Archdiocese.
Individuals, groups and parishes are invited to become members of The Friends and support the work of the Youth Trust by:
• Promoting and advocating for the Trust
• Contributing to the development of the Trust
• Volunteering your time and skills
• Making a donation or a legacy
• Supporting Trust fundraising opportunities and attending Trust events
• Raising money through events of your own
All Friends will receive regular email updates and a copy of the Trust Annual Report.