On 22nd - 23rd June, It's a Knockout takes places, encouraging parishes and schools to enter teams of young people for friendly competition in a series of challenging and crazy games!
It enables parishes to come together and celebrate their faith!
Fun, Camping, Bonfire, BBQ, Mass, Trophies, Prayer, Music and Laughter.
A highlight in many youth group and school chaplaincy calendars! Perhaps this event could be a catalyst for beginning youth ministry in your parish or a chance for existing groups to invite their friends
Teams must be a minimum of six young people. There is no maximum number per team.
Each team must be supervised by a DBS CHECKED youth leader.
Tents can be put up Friday evening or prior to registration on Saturday.
10:00 First game begins
16:45 Games finish
This will be followed by Mass Awards, BBQ and Bonfire Entertainments
Night Prayer 10pm
09:00 Sunday Morning Prayer
10:00 Players take part in a variety of team & Individually scored games covering the site using skill, ability and brain power. Big Money prizes!
12:00 The site will be cleared and departures set
What is the Cost?
Camping £28 per person
Saturday day event only £22 per person
This year at an additional cost Pods are available to hire! £55 per Pod (raised floor, carpeted and insulated) Sleep 4-6 Book a pod early so you do not miss out!
How do we book a Team?
You will then be able to download your booking form, consent form and info pack.
How do we pay
A £50 deposit payment for each team is required to book a team
Please send all payment to Maria Bracken, Don Bosco House, Coventry Road, Coleshill B46 3EA.
Cheques should be made payable to the ‘Kenelm Youth Trust’
The balance can be paid on the day.
What do we need to bring?
- All teams need to provide their own tents
- You will need parental consent forms
- Packed Lunch for Saturday
(BBQ, breakfast, snacks and drinks are all included)
- Pocket money for tuck shop
- Ensure your group all have plates, forks and mugs for the weekend
(Your group are responsible for washing up their own eating utensils)
• Timetables are given out at registration • There will be a qualified first aider on site • The referees decision is final. In the event of a tie, youth group leaders will decide whether their team plays in a play off or whether the winners share the trophy. • Ensure group leaders have all consent forms, players have any medication and Maria Bracken has been notified of all dietary requirements no later than Friday June7th (07980253565) • Groups need to organise their own transport
Download Booking/Consent Form
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 1
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 9px
Blog Post Style = simple
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results